Thursday 31 July 2008

Blogging: The living, the dead, and the undead

I notice that this and a couple of other blogs have inspired 'an amateur vampirologist' to start a blog: Diary of an Amateur Vampirologist. The other blogs included two of a 'vampiric' nature, focusing mainly on vampire fiction, and I can't remember having visited them before. One of the bloggers is bored by Walerian Borowcyk's fictional take on the Bathory myth, which reminds me that I myself was pretty bored by it as well...

Anyway, let's see what kind of adventures the amateur vampirologist will write about in his diary!

Speaking of blogging, a blog called Blogs that died too young has devoted a post to the incredible amount of 'dead' blogs that are either called something with the word 'blonde' or the word 'vampire'.

1 comment:

Marie-Yvonne said...

Thanks for the mention Niels, glad you enjoyed B.T.D.T.Y ;)

I like your site & will add a link to "Magia Posthuma' at the end of my Vampire post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...